The Madison encourages and supports the independence, choice and control of users.
We have built a dual tilt in space mechanism into our Madison chair providing a range of posture positive positions, both in a full range of gentle recline positions and in supported rise positions as the chair tilts and lifts a user forward into a standing position.
Interested in the Madison chair?
- Adapt the Madison for different posture needs with six different interchangeable waterfall or lateral back styles.
- Support different posture requirements and positions with alternative headrests and pillows.
- Manage specific comfort and pressure management needs with interchangeable seat cushions constructed from a range of specialist pressure care materials.
- Control infections by choosing from our range of healthcare grade fabrics.
- Maintain the highest hygiene standards with quick change covers and replacement cushions.
- Purchase replacement or new support cushions as needed to extend the use of the Madison.
- As with all our fully adaptable health chairs, the Madison comes with the same flexible choices in pressure care and support, enabling practitioners to design and fit each chair to individual needs and to react quickly to changing needs.
- The Push Handle comes with rubber grips and hook for the handset controller.
- The electric rise Dual Tilt in Space mechanism and recline is controlled by an easy to use handset controller.
- Separate waterfall back cushions can be individually repositioned and adjusted for comfort and support.
- Back cushions can be removed and replaced with more supportive lateral styles.
- The seat depth can be adjusted with 1" or 2" adjuster pads that fit behind the back cushions.
- Choose internal seat cushions from a range of pressure care management solutions.
- The chair is upholstered in a vapour permeable multi-way stretch fabric, to aid pressure care.
- The fabric is washable at 95°C and available in a range of colours.
- The Madison comes with four heavy duty lockable castors which must be braked at all times before using the rise.