The Brooklyn comes with all the features of our successful healthcare chairs but, with the added advantage of an electric, single tilt in space recline which can be controlled from a handset or with an option of a button on the chair wing.
Interested in the Brooklyn chair?
- The advanced design of the Brooklyn solves the challenge of continual changing care demands, allowing carers to:
- Adapt the Brooklyn for different posture needs with six different interchangeable waterfall or lateral back styles.
- Support different posture requirements and positions with alternative headrests and pillows.
- Manage specific comfort and pressure management needs with interchangeable seat cushions constructed from a range of specialist pressure care materials.
- Control infections by choosing from our range of healthcare grade fabrics.
- Maintain the highest hygiene standards with quick change covers and replacement cushions.
- Purchase replacement or new support cushions as needed to extend the use of the Brooklyn.
- Making the most of available space, this compact chair allows rooms to become multi-functional; providing comfortable seating by day and additional bed spaces for visitors whenever they are needed
- Modern design and colour choices that will complement any environment
- Three highly versatile positions with a simple two step movement to quickly transform the chair into a lounge chair and into a full length flat bed
- Smooth flow pull and push action
- Fully washable, bleach cleanable, anti-MRSA vinyl upholstery
- Built in lockable castors for ease of movement for cleaning purposes.